♦ When the alarm goes off, do you grumble and moan, dreading the start of another work day?
♦ Are warning lights flashing…letting you know you are stressed out? Headaches, insomnia, eating issues, lack of motivation, irritability?
♦ Are you feeling drained and used up at your job and/or in relationships and life?
♦ Or does this sound like others- coworkers or clients- in your workplace?
Working in the clinical field has unique stressors that can easily lead to burnout…a dangerous state of physical and mental exhaustion that can make your work environment and life toxic, unhealthy and unproductive.
What if you (or coworkers) could learn ways to improve your attitude, choices and overall life so you were happier, healthier and more effective at your job?
JOB STRESS, BURNOUT AND SELF-CARE:
Building Resilience to Better Encounter Work and Life Challenges
Tuesday May 5, 2015: Newport, Rhode Island
Wednesday May 6, 2015: Providence, Rhode Island
Thursday May 14, 2015: Waterville, Maine
A 6-hr workshop geared specifically for mental health professionals, clinicians, health care workers, case managers, direct staff and supervisors to help them:
– Identify and treat burnout, thereby preventing misdiagnosis and mistreatment of a seriously emotional and potentially fatal condition.
– Help supervisors identify burnout in their employees and reduce or prevent the job turnover and other negative implications or effects of dissatisfied and depleted staff.
– Understand the physical, emotional and behavioral difference between stress and burnout.
– Learn the key concepts to coping with adversity and adapting to challenges or change.
– Develop an action plan to build/maintain resiliency for enhanced job/life satisfaction.
Cost: $120 via Paypal below
Groups of 3 or more $99 need to mail in check with names of group – postmarked three weeks prior to seminar date.
Checks to: “The Joy Source”- Mail name and address to: 25 Clark Road, Peabody MA 01961
More information and registration form at: Julie@JulieMcGrath.com